* Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid.
* The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month.
* To go wrong in one's own way is better then to go right in someone else's.
* Man only likes to count his troubles, but he does not count his joys.
* The greatest happiness is to know the source of unhappiness.
* There is no virtue if there is no immortality.
* The soul is healed by being with children.
- Fyodor Dostoevsky