April 24, 2014

Three ♥ Things

  




 I have used this saying as an ancient Chinese wisdom - however, I have no idea who said it first.  
I love it. And I so agree with it. It goes something like this: 

There are three things which you never get tired of watching: 
 sleeping child, 
flowing water 
and 
burning fire.

If I could see them all every day, I am sure all the worries would seem so small.

 ♥ ♥ ♥ 

ps. my baby is all grown now, so I am dreaming of having another baby, puppy that is. 


Bette 


All photos on my Tumblr


FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE




FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.