April 22, 2014

Sylvia On My Mind


The past few days I have been digging into the life of Sylvia Plath again. More and more.




“I am still so naïve; I know pretty much what I like and dislike; 
but please, don’t ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?”

“Life has been some combination of fairy-tale coincidence 
and joie de vivre and shocks of beauty 
together with some hurtful self-questioning.”

“I like people too much or not at all. 
I've got to go down deep, to fall into people, to really know them.”




 More to read:  1  -  2  -  3


Sylvia Plath photographed in front of Notre Dame, Paris, in 1956  ( Photos )

[ ©Copyright The Lilly Library, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana ]

Bette 

FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE



FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.