April 26, 2014

Living Simply












There are times when I want it all.
I enjoy the abundance of everything: people, places, things.
Until I become totally fatigue of it all.
And all I can think of is escaping. 
If I could just take my daughter and dog with me.

But I can't. 
At the moment, I am doing all I can to close my eyes 
and try not to see nor hear of all the unnecessary. 
Too much of everything. 
Too many people. Too many words. 

These photos I had reblogged in my Tumblr gave me comfort. 
The simple life.
One day. 
I will love it.
Until something else. Again.





Peaceful weekend,

Bette .


Photos: 1  -  2  -  3  -  4  -  5  -  6  -  7  -  8  -  9  - 10  - 11


FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE




FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.