November 22, 2013

When I Get Sad ...




Grey - hundred shades of it.
Rain Rain Rain.
☂ ☂ ☂ 
All I can do is force the smile on my face.
Dreaming of snowmen and a real winter.
☃ ❅ ☃

Oh, well. I can do it without forcing. 

Essentials for a smile on my face this weekend:

a trip to Ikea to buy boxes of scented candles 
good Rioja wine, chèvre cheese, muskmelons
music (my daughter playing piano & singing)
sauna 
fresh clean sheets 
sleeping late 
walks & talks with my dog
turn my cellphone mute
browsing beautiful pictures 
maybe one or two fresh magazines
  cuddles with my daughter

That's a handful of reasons to smile. 

 Joyful weekend,

Bette.

FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE




FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.