October 17, 2013

So Much... Beauty... In the World






"It was one of those days, when it's a minute away from snowing, 
and there's this electricity in the air. You can almost hear it, right? 
And this bag was just dancing with me, like a little kid begging me
to play with it, for fifteen minutes.

That's the day I realized there was this entire life behind things, 
and this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know 
there was no reason to be afraid, ever. 
Video's a poor excuse, I know, but it helps me remember. 
I need to remember.

Sometimes there is so much... beauty... in the world, 
I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in."

 ~

One of my favourite movies - American Beauty -
and the incredibly beautiful scene in it.
I can never get tired of this.

Bette 


FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE 

 



FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.