October 23, 2013

Raspberry Romance















After seeing the picture of this bathroom (most top),
I suddenly became so involved with the colour raspberry.
This has been hiding somewhere outside my life - 
never knew it could be love at first sight like this.

Red was just a red. Like told before, 
I'm not much of a colour person. Then - it hit me:
I really like this. I might have even fallen in love with it.
There's always time for a little romance...


Photos via: 

1  -  2  -  3  -  4  -  5  -  6  -  7

8  -  9  -  10  -  11  -  12  -  13 

Bette .


 
FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE




FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.