September 5, 2013

Something About Friendship


1. You don't need friends who don't need you. 
~ Carol Weston

2. One forgives to the degree that one loves. 
~ Francois de La Rochefoucauld

3. The greatest gift you can give another 
is the purity of your attention. 
~ Richard Moss

4. The best friend is the man who in wishing me well 
wishes it for my sake. 
~ Aristotle

5. When you judge another, you do not define them, 
you define yourself. 
~ W. Dyer

6. False friends are worse than bitter enemies. 
~ Scottish proverb

7. A friend to all is a friend to none. 
~ Aristotle

8. Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, 
but it requires a very fine nature 
to sympathise with a friend's success. 
~ Oscar Wilde

9. No person is your friend who demands your silence, 
or denies your right to grow. 
~ Alice Walker

10. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, 
but the silence of our friends.
~ Marthin Luther King Jr.
✂❤

For the first time in my life I had to break up with 
a very dear and long time friend. 
It felt hard but a relief at the same time.
Ever since I have not once doubted my decision. 

When I was younger, and if someone betrayed me, 
I could have never done what I did few years ago.

This friend of mine betrayed me in a manner 
that showed me she never was a true friend. 
When I listened to only my heart, all I could tell her was 
that I was sorry, but I just could not love her again 
the same way I had as a friend. 
And I knew we would never rebuild what we used to have. 
Once the bond was broken, it was totally broken. 
I am kind of proud of myself for being able to actually do that. 

The older I get, the more I realise that 
we have such a short and limited time here. 
We should be true to ourselves, 
not live our life for others only. 

This helped me a lot:


Buona Notte,

 Bette

Photo



FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.