September 15, 2013

Farewell Summer


Last week and all weekend was still summer. Trees are still green, 
my lilacs started blossoming again, grass is still growing fast, sun was shining
 - and I have been taking my night swims in the sea every night. 

Today it is changing, at least that's what the weatherman said. 
And I can sense it in the air. 
Still going swimming tonight, and kissing the beach bye bye - until next year. 
I'll still be going there, winter or summer, but it won't be the same. 
So, tonight I made a cheesecake (not a summer thing at our house) for comfort. 
Starting to take out fall clothes, 
and going to Ikea tomorrow to buy loads and loads of candles...

This picture I found on Tumblr shows my feelings...
Might seem a bit pathetic, I know. So many people love fall,
not me. I am a summer girl. Always. 

 Bette.





FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.