August 21, 2013

Camouflaged into Nature

Waves

"Waves, was taken in Benin, West Africa last winter where I spent a lot of time on the beach,
just looking at the ocean and thinking. I had the skirt made for it after I once realized my shirt was 
the same color as the ocean. It's as if the landscape grew through her."

Beautifully Camouflaged into Nature

Photographer Wilma Hurskainen

Her Grown series, which has now quickly spread throughout the web, getting coverage on 

As she tells us, "Wow, it's been a little crazy here. 
Now also the Finnish newspapers are interested to know 
how come my works are in The Daily Mail, etc." 

Congrats to Wilma on her ongoing success. Love her creative works.

Credit for this post's tex and photo: My Modern Met

I have seen this photo few times before and always thought it is absolutely brilliant.

 Bette




FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.