July 21, 2013

All This & Apple Tree

  


via
  


via

 
via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

 via

I don't like Shabby Chic nor too romantic style either.
(I prefer more cool, country, boho and chic style.)
And I usually don't like colorful decor,
mainly white, cream, beige and other earthy colors.

But sometimes I dream that I would have many houses.
One of them would be an old wooden house with high ceilings,
wooden grey floors, pastel prints - preferably old, faded, vintage,
and floral, like grandma's curtains.

Lilacs of course. Can't live without the scent in summer.

via

And an apple tree.

via

.Don't sit under the apple tree with anyone else but me...  ♪♬

 Bette




FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.