'Love doesn't hurt, trust your instincts and don't waste time worrying'
Cancer-stricken mother's 20-point guide to life written as she was dying
1. What you put out comes back all the time - no matter what.
2. You define your own script. Don’t let others write your script for you.
3. Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present. Only if you give it power.
4. When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.
5. Worrying is wasted time. Use the same energy for doing something about whatever worries you.
6. Whatever you believe has more power than what you dream or wish or hope for. You become
what you believe.
7. If the only prayer you ever say is ‘Thank you’ then that will be enough.
8. The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give.
9. Failure is a signpost to turn you in another direction.
10. If you make a choice that goes against what everyone else thinks, the world will not fall apart.
11. Trust your instincts. Intuition doesn’t lie.
12. Love yourself and then learn to extend that love to others in every encounter.
13. Let passion drive your profession.
14. Love doesn’t hurt. It feels really good.
15. Every day brings a chance to start over.
16. Doubt means “don’t”. Don’t answer. Don’t rush forward.
17. When you don’t know what to do, be still. The answer will come.
18. Trouble doesn’t last always.
19. This too shall pass.
20. I will act with the intent to be true to myself.