May 5, 2013

Vespa ღ

Source unknown

Vespa will be my vehicle either this year or next year. 
I might even consider getting rid of my car completely
and use public transportation or taxi during the winter time. 
And drive only Vespa in spring, summer and fall. 
That would be so much more fun and cheaper, too. 

Seeing these photos this morning definitely did not slow me down... 
Except I'm not seeing myself as dramatic or cool as Keira ;)

But Vespa it will be.
Soon would be good. To make the change. 
I shall return.

These are some of my favourite Vespa photos.

via
via 
via 
via
ps. What do you know about Vespas? Read more HERE.

Happy Sunny Sunday!
WRRRROOOOOMMM....

Bette.

ps.2 Not all pics are of real Vespas, yes, I know. I just call most scooters Vespas. 



FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.