May 21, 2013

Ralph Lauren 2013 - My 2nd Pick

Photo Credit: Style Bistro

Ralph Lauren at New York Fashion Week Fall 2013.

This is my 2nd dress post of this collection.
See the earlier blog post: Ralph Lauren 2013 - My one pick

I have been sailing years ago and I still love all the nautical stuff.
There is something so cool about this collection,
how it combines top fashion and very traditional nautical style. 


 via

The great thing is that she is also wearing this authentic sailor hat. 
Originally it is from Greece and called a Fisherman's cap 
but sailors (the real ones!) wear these. 
My daughter (she's 17 and a bit of a hipster) 
is also wearing one nowadays...

The whole photo gallery of the collection.  

 Bette.




FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.