February 14, 2013

10 Black Books

via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via


I have an addiction. Not the worst, nor dangerous. I've had it since I was a teenager. Only the colors have changed throughout the years. It's been black now for at least 20 years.

I buy new black notebooks all the time! 

My most precious ones are Moleskine ®  *) but I use cheaper ones also. I open a new one at least every second month and dedicate it to a certain topic, like: budget, gardening, for todo-lists, tobuy-lists, ideas, etc.

I ran into these ones on Pinterest and just had to continue my 10...list, as I found 10 black ones. If you have never kept a journal or have no idea how to start, maybe these give some great ideas ;)

This is the one and only original: *)


What's in YOUR Moleskine?

 Bette. 




FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.