January 20, 2013

Sunday Ski Trip

The Retro Skier

Today is a beautiful winter Sunday.
Not too cold, about -5 °C (yesterday -20 °C!). 
So it's a perfect day to enjoy winter. 
I am not a winter person, but I try hard. :) 

So, taking my dog out on the sea (frozen, of course), 
my crosscountry skis and a little backpack. 
Definitely including an orange, hot chocolate in a thermomug 
and a cheese sandwich. 

I have to do it the way it was done when I was a child, 
which is why I posted this photo I found. 
(Wishing it was me... unfortunately I have no pics like this left.)

Happy Sunday! 
With or without skis. 
Enjoy the fresh air and Smile with nature!  

 Bette. 




FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.