January 5, 2013

Spring on My Mind

via

via

Oh, I am quite done with winter. Already. 
Not even managed to start any real winter games yet, 
like skiing or just rolling in the snow.

The older I get, the less I like winter. 

It will never be that same pleasure as it was in the eyes of a child. 
It's kind of sad, but I live up in north and there's just too much of winter... 
one or two months would be fine with me.
So waiting for spring to come. Desperately. 
The scents, the nature waking up, having my coffee moments outside, 
getting few sun freckles on my nose, having more light everywhere.
I am already counting down the days...
---
She turned to the sun,
And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbor:
"Winter is dead.”


- A.A. MilneWhen We Were Very Young
via Goodreads 

Bette




FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.