January 16, 2013

Memoir Chandelier

via
Today I found something interesting I would like at my house. 
I happen to love chandeliers, especially old antique ones 
(that unfortunately cost cinguemillelires, at least). 
But this one I could make myself. (This is from Pottery Barn).
I would definitely tear pages of some old books,  print old pics with sepia colour, 
add few old love notes and other personal memoirs. 

Kind of cool and sweet at the same time.
Ciao,  

 Bette. 

(Sorry I couldn't find it from their website, 
no matter how much sherlockholmesing I had to do to. 
Chased this from all different blogs to this one where I found the details.)



FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.