January 28, 2013

10 Random Things I Love

via

Winter turning into spring  - I am a summer girl. And spring is a sign of summer.
Lions - Have no idea why. There's just this strange connection...
My old Barbour - Comfy and cozy.
French baquette - Who's counting carbs. Not me.
The scent of cut wood - The closest memory of my childhood.
Tiramisu - Heaven on earth. And in Italy.
Vespa - Black or white. 
Miniatures - Maybe because never had a dollhouse when I was a child.
Sailing - Freedom. Freshness.
Little girls - My daughter is grown now and I'll always miss those days...

 Bette. 

via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via



FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.